- 13 Jul 2020 Coronavirus: More than 100 outbreaks tackled a week, says Matt Hancock"Targeted action" means outbreaks are being swiftly dealt with, the health secretary says.
- 13 Jul 2020 Coronavirus: Nail bars and tattoo salons reopen as England lockdown easesBeauty salons, spas and tattoo parlours are also allowed to reopen in the latest phase of changes.
- 13 Jul 2020 Tougher sentences for attacks on emergency workers consideredTwo years after the maximum term was doubled in England and Wales, ministers may do so again.
- 12 Jul 2020 Coronavirus: Welsh pubs and cafes reopen - but only outdoorsOnly about half of independent pubs expected to reopen Monday, with many chains staying shut.
- 13 Jul 2020 Shopping malls reopen as lockdown restrictions are easedThe first minister describes the week ahead as "the most significant easing of lockdown" in Scotland.