- 20 Jun 2018 Brexit: Bill approved after May sees off rebellionAfter months of debate, the EU (Withdrawal) Bill clears Parliament and goes for Royal Assent.
- 20 Jun 2018 Gosport hospital deaths: Prescribed painkillers 'shortened 456 lives'Relatives call for a criminal inquiry into the "unforgivable" actions at the Gosport hospital.
- 20 Jun 2018 Trump backs down on migrant family separations policyThe order seeks to end the separation of migrant families by detaining parents and children together.
- 20 Jun 2018 EastEnders special to air real stories of knife crimeThe soap will broadcast stories as told by real-life relatives of knife crime, as part of its ongoing storyline.
- 20 Jun 2018 British Airways cancels 2,000 'incorrectly' cheap ticketsPassengers are angry after tickets to Tel Aviv and Dubai were cancelled for being the incorrect price.